Sunday, May 06, 2007

Dandelion Cat: My first cute, furry animal image

I hate those calendars with cute cats or bunnies. Not that I don't like cats. I do. But the calendars just ooze with "so precious and cuddly" et al. So here's my first cuddly animal shot that I'm willing to present. Not that this cat is necessarily cute and cuddly. In fact it's a barnyard cat which means it has fended off a large share of attacks from dogs, getting stepped on by cows, tried to take on the chickens and turkeys that walk about the yard and really lives in a barn. Enjoy!


Stats: Canon 5D 70-300mm DO IS. ISO 200 1/80 @f5.6 300mm.

Let's hear it for Canon in-lens Image Stabilization (it let's me shoot 300mm at 1/80th) and get nice bokeh!

Copyright 2007 James D. Fisher
All Rights Reserved.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I like the cat.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home